The Just-a-Plate™ 96 PCR Normalization and Purification Kit is designed and optimized for simple, fast and high-throughput
normalization and purification of PCR products for DNA sequencing. Up to 96 PCR samples can
be simultaneously purified and normalized in a 96-well microplate format. No spin-column, filter plate, silica membrane or magnetic beads are
needed for the isolation and no vacuum and filtration are required in the
on charm biotech developed Solid Surface Reversible Binding (SSRB)
technology, Just-a-plate system
employs the solid 96-well plate surface coated with proprietary turbo-binders
as selective nucleic acid capturers to efficiently bind PCR DNA from
reaction mixtures. DNA molecules can specifically interact with the turbo binder in the extraction
buffer, while primers, nucleotides and other contaminants are not bound and remain in the
solution. By using a fixed amount of turbo-binder coated on the surface of the binding plate, the binding of PCR products can be controlled in a certain amount by the coated capturing molecules. After washing the plate with washing buffer to
remove unbound material, the purified PCR prodcuts in each well can be easily eluted in 10 mM
Tris Elution Buffer or water, and the eluted products from each well are all in similar amount of quantity (about 50 ng per well). The plate used in the kit is compatible with a variety of automated liquid
handler, pipetting devices, automated sequencers and PCR cyclers. The whole system combines the PCR product's purification and normalization in a single step, eliminating tedious manual normalization steps in conventional method for sequencing sample preparation. The isolated ready-to-use PCR products are ideal for use in automated sequencing reactions requiring amplicon normalization, offering
superior data quality and read length.
- Fast to perform: The whole process takes about one hour and but it only takes less than 10 minutes of hands-on time
to normalize and purify 96 PCR samples.
- Easy to handle:
All procedures have been optimized with standard 96-well plates for
ease-of-use. Elimination of multiple times of sample and buffer filtration in
the sample binding and washing step associated with conventional membrane
method makes whole procedure very easy to perform. No tedious manual normalization steps as DNA concentration determination, and sample dilution are required.
- Reliable quality: Consistent well-to-well performance,
reliable cross-contamination prevention procedure and unique solid-surface
capture technology provide consistent yield at high DNA quality without any
- Input starting materials: 10 - 20 µl of 10 ng/µl – 200 ng/µl PCR products
- PCR DNA fragment size: 100 bp – 20 kbp
- Output DNA yield: 25 - 30 ng per well
- Output volume: 10 µl – 40 µl
Product Related to NGS and PCR Purification:
(1) Just-a-Tube Size-Selected PCR Fragment Purification : Purify only the PCR fragment with the selected size you want to isolated
(2) Just-a-Plate 96 PCR Purification Kit : Highest PCR product recovery efficiency! Easy and simple procedure, Lowest price to purify PCR products on the market.
Note: (1) For international order and shipping information, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) If you are from a sale tax-exempt organization, please send your order request directly to email@example.com. we will send you an invoice without sale tax for your payment.
(3) Individual kit components can be purchased separately, please contact us for details.