The Just-a-Tube™ Concentrator for Nucleic Acid (DNA or RNA) Concentration and Purification is a novel solution for low concentration DNA or RNA samples. Without using any carrier, such as glycogen or tRNA, the Just-a-Tube Concentrator can achieves the highest recovery from solution even at extremely low concentration of nucleic acids comparing all existing methods on the markets (such as spin column methods). DNA or RNA can be recovered with
an over 90% efficiency from extremely diluted solution ( less
than 10 ng /ml). The whole procedure is simple and fast. No need of long time incubation at low temperature as in the conventional ethanol precipitation method, no sample trapping loss as used in spin column method. The Purified and concentrated DNA or RNA are ready for use in all downstream molecular applications, such as restriction
enzyme digestion, SNP analysis, reverse transcription, PCR, qRT-PCR, DNA methylation analysis and automated sequencing reactions, offering
superior data quality and read length.
The Just-a-Tube DNA Concentrator Kit
is designed and optimized for the concentration and desalting/purification of
high-quality DNA from low concentrated DNA, DNA enzymatic reactions, DNA
modification reactions, isotope or fluorescence labeling reactions with maximum
The Just-a-Tube RNA Concentrator Kit
is designed and optimized for the concentration and purification of
high-quality RNA from low concentrated RNA or RNA enzymatic reactions, such as in vitro transcription, capped RNAs, amino allyl-modified RNAs, Biotin
and Cy-dye labeled RNAs with maximum recovery efficiency.
Why you should use this method: (1) High Product Recovery Efficiency (over 90% product recovery efficiency while other methods have less than 80% product recovery efficiency): If you don't want to
lose your DNA RNA product during concentration and purification process, then you should use a technology with a high product recovery efficiency. (2) Most cost efficiency (the lowest price to concentrate and purify a DNA and RNA sample): If you find any commercial DNA purification kit has a lower price, we guarantee you that we will beat the any competitor's price with a further 15% off any competitor's price (3) Highest Purity: The kit can remove primers, nucleotides and primer dimers with 99.99%
efficiency (4) Fast and easy to perform: Less than 10 minutes to concentrate your samples, Save
your time and reduce your efforts!
- Fast to perform: No spin column needed. No long time incubation at low temperature and short spin time. Do not have to wait long time to allow DNA pellet to dissolve (hydration)
- Easy to handle:
Just add Binding buffer and a quick spin and you can control how concentrated solution you prefer.
- Reliable quality: No Glycogen or tRNA carrier is required, which may interfere with your downstream applications. Consistent tube-to-tube performance provides maximum recovery of nucleic acid at high quality without any
- Starting Material for DNA Samples: 10 ul - 500 ul PCR, ligation, restriction enzyme reaction , DNA modification reactions, isotope or fluorescence labeling reaction products (DNA length > 60 bp is recommended for the
procedure (DNA size range 60 bp ~ >50 kb). DNA concentration as low as 10 ng/ml can
be concentrated. DNA input from 10 ng to 100 µg can be concentrated and
purified with each purification.)
- Starting Material for RNA Samples: 10 ul - 500 ul in vitro transcription, capped RNAs, amino allyl-modified RNAs, RNA Biotin
and Cy-dye labelling reaction products or other low concentrated RNA products (RNA
length of ssRNA > 60 bases or dsRNA > 100 bps is recommended for the
procedure. RNA concentration as low as 10 ng/ml can be concentrated. RNA input
from 10 ng to 100 µg can be concentrated and purified with each purification.
- Elution Volume: 5 ul - 50 ul
- Sample Purity: Remove neucleotides, ssDNA primers, primer dimers, salts
and other contaminants with 99.99% efficiency!